Currently no Java for Linux-Mozilla on 4-Stable?

Par Leijonhufvud par at hunter-gatherer.org
Wed Jan 28 20:22:04 PST 2004

Phil Kernick <philk at rotfl.com.au> [2004.01.26] wrote:
> Minor question.  Why not install the FreeBSD native mozilla,
> and then the java/jdk13 port, which does work correctly.

I just tried this. But I can't figure out how to get the patches. I go
to the page indicated, go to "download the latest BSD JDK 1.3.1
patchset", click "accept" to get the 9th set, and get to a page where
the links for JDK 1.3 go back to the first page.

What am I missing?

/Par

Par Leijonhufvud                               par at hunter-gatherer.org
[Hearing about what's on a US ballot] Jeez, this is worse than Sim City.
Do you get to choose natural disasters too?
		-- Malcolm Ray