Permission change on resolv.conf

Stephen Bader steveb at mercury.jorsm.com
Tue Jan 27 11:47:22 PST 2004

Are you getting your IP via DHCP? I know it can play around with
resolv.conf.

-Steve

Stephen Bader                  JORSM Internet, Regional Internet Services
Systems Administrator          7 Area Codes in Chicagoland and NW Indiana
steveb at jorsm.com               100Mbps+ Connectivity, 56K-DS3, V.90, ISDN
(219) 322-2180                 Quality Service, Affordable Prices
http://www.jorsm.com           Serving Gov, Biz, Indivds Since 1995