FreeBSD + Rainbow Cryptoswift

Mike Tancsa mike at sentex.net
Mon Jan 26 04:57:11 PST 2004

I dont know about the card you mention below, but the ones specifically
mentioned in the man pages are

safe (4)
ubsec (4)
hifn (4)

We have used HiFn 7951 based cards with really great results for IPSEC and
ssh acceleration.  We bought the cards from www.soekris.com (VPN1201 and
VPN1211). The new card, the vpn1401 looks promising, but the drivers are
broken right now so I would stay away from it and cards based on that chip.

         ---Mike