hp date stamp ink cartridges

pixfBSD pixfbsd at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 10 09:47:20 PST 2004

Moved back to original suggested syntax (Thank you very much Malcolm.)

printf "\033&k2G" && sed -e 's/@PJL SET
DATE=[0-3][0-9]-[01][0-9]-20[0-9][0-9]/@PJL SET DATE=01-12-2000/g' &&
printf "\033&l0H" && exit 0

and it works!!  Why did I think it didn't work... umm, well, umm

I was disabling printing and looking at the df<print.file> but until I
was going through Malcolms questions of:

> What happens when you try to print ?
>    Expired message?
>    Nothing?

it occurs to me that duh, the filter doesn't filter until it's sending
the print job to the printer.  It's not filtering as it goes to the
queue.

Thanks again!!