linuxpluginwrapper woes

J. Shollenberger wavefn at speakeasy.net
Mon Jan 5 20:00:41 PST 2004

Hi all,

I am trying to get www/linuxpluginwrapper and www/linux-flashplugin6
running with mozilla on
4.9-STABLE.  I've patched the rtld-elf source, installed, installed the
ports referenced above,  and set up
/etc/libmap.conf like linuxpluginwrapper's pkg-message says to do.  But
every time I launch mozilla, I get the
following error:

LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library
/usr/local/lib/linux-flashplugin6/libflashplayer.so
[Shared object "libpthread.so.0" not found]
LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library
/usr/local/Acrobat5/Browsers/intellinux/nppdf.so
[Shared object "libc.so.6" not found]

The only thing I haven't done is built+installed world since Oct. 25th.
  Any suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Jay Shollenberger