FreeBSD4.9 - panic: timeout table full - UPDATE

Elliot Moore elliot at devnull.org.uk
Tue Feb 10 17:47:39 PST 2004

Well so far so good
The node is performing well doing its job and has been up for 3.5 days.

On Saturday:
  replaced the IDE cables.
  replaced the memory.
  loaded BIOS fail-safe defaults.

Ok, due to the node being miles away in a colo, I broke the golden rule
by changing 3 things at the same time, but I can test the cables and
memory in a test FreeBSD node at my leisure.

Good, it's not a FreeBSD problem. (well apart from it not warning me! I
will investigate 5.x KTR)
Though somebody else may benefit from reading this update in the
archives.

Thanks doug for your help and a big shout to the FreeBSD community.

:wq ells