FreeBSD BOOT

Sidnei Rodrigo Basei basei at matrix.com.br
Fri Feb 6 16:09:24 PST 2004

I had installed the WinXP in one disk slace... After, I intalled the
FreeBSD witch the "Boot Manager" option.

But....
1) Ther Boot Manager recognize "F2 ??" for WinXP.
2) When i press F2, the WinXP is loaded.
3) when i made the login in WinXP, one License error occour.

Then ...
I made (in WinXP restore) fixmbr and fixboot commands. and I installed
the OSL2000 boot manager, but the freeBSD dont boot !!!

I  need boot in freebsd and install the BSD boot in your slice and
install one boot loader (i think Grub) in the MBR sector...

Understand my problem ?
:-(

Sorry, my englis is bad... :-D