DMA errors with SATA on 5.x [one fix]/ SATA DVD+RW

Peter Radcliffe pir at pir.net
Tue Dec 14 14:06:34 PST 2004

Rob <rob at pythonemproject.com> probably said:
> Yes, if there is a solution that doesn't require me to tear apart my
> computer I would prefer that, haha.  It was an incredible pain
> routing all the cables and such with the dual scsi 160's in there.
> But I would be happy to donate money if needed.  I use PayPal also,
> but could send check.

I'm organising with Søren to get some hardware to him, a SATA ATAPI CD
burner and money for an appropriate disk that supports the new
features he wants to work on.  Total of about US$160.

If anyone would like to contribute a little towards it, feel free to
paypal me at this address :)

(might want to reply to this to the list if you do, I don't want
people to send me a total of more money than I spent).

P.

--
pir