HEADS-UP: RELENG_4 -> 4.11-PRERELEASE

Mike Tancsa mike at sentex.net
Tue Dec 7 13:19:01 PST 2004

At 09:59 AM 06/12/2004, Ken Smith wrote:
>If you are in a position to help with testing and/or debugging for the
>upcoming release by all means feel free to begin looking for things
>that need to be fixed.  However if you are working with a system that

OK, here is another bug that would be nice to get fixed. The problem is in
both RELENG_4 and RELENG_5

I am sure the patches are very ugly looking, but it does fix the problem
and it doesnt break default functionality.  Without them, anyone using
PPPoE against an ERX (most of Canada and a lot of Europe) will not always
know if the link goes away.

         ---Mike