4.10 and KDE 3.3.1 == broken :(

Michael Nottebrock michaelnottebrock at gmx.net
Mon Dec 6 21:16:31 PST 2004

On Tuesday, 7. December 2004 00:41, Daniel O'Connor wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 00:55, Michael Nottebrock wrote:
> > On Monday, 6. December 2004 15:03, Daniel O'Connor wrote:
> > > That didn't work :(
> >
> > What about the icons. Do you have by chance downloaded an icontheme from
> > kde-look.org via the icon-theme controlpanel and are using that now?
>
> No, I haven't done that.
>
> I did try moving my .kde and .kderc out of the way and rerunning it, but it
> made no difference.

Okay. Looking at your list of installed packages I see that you

1.) run Xorg

and

2.) run Xorg 6.8.1

Needless to say that is quite untested/unsupported by us, and if you've been
using any packages there's a good chance things aren't fitting together so
well. I do hope Xorg 6.8.1 won't break KDE on 4.x once it's in ports, but I
can't discount the possibility.

   ,_,   | Michael Nottebrock               | lofi at freebsd.org