reproducible kernel panic

Jeff Behl jbehl at fastclick.com
Mon Dec 6 19:25:50 PST 2004

You're helpful reply doesn't seem to include any information on where to
upload a crash dump, if that's what is being asked.  I haven't dealt
with them before.  Perhaps you'd be so kind as to direct?

A reply that helps work around a problem is always welcome, especially
when it keeps a remotely located host from continuously rebooting.