4.x can't read 5.x dump?

Joel Hatton joel at auscert.org.au
Wed Dec 1 19:45:54 PST 2004

Thanks Ken (and thanks to Paul, who replied with similar info),

I can appreciate this - I shouldn't have been, but I guess I was just
caught out by the change in the filesystem type and didn't realise that
dump depended so heavily on it. I can work around, so all is well. Sorry
about the double posting btw, I didn't expect my first one to make it to
the list.

cheers,
-- Joel Hatton --
Security Analyst                    | Hotline: +61 7 3365 4417
AusCERT - Australia's national CERT | Fax:     +61 7 3365 7031
The University of Queensland        | WWW:     www.auscert.org.au
Qld 4072 Australia                  | Email:   auscert at auscert.org.au