php-extensions: How adding additional module?

On Track Technicial Support techsupp at on-track.ca
Sun Aug 15 14:49:19 PDT 2004

make config

I do think that the whole new PHP ports system needs to be re-done. It seems
to have very serious problems. Most notably, there is no way to compile
modules in statically without editing the Makefile (some need to be static
or it causes problems) and there is no working pear support without doing it
manually.