5.2.1 performance issue

igor at ktts.kharkov.ua igor at ktts.kharkov.ua
Fri Aug 13 09:47:52 PDT 2004

The problem is neither duplex nor WITNESS/INVARIANTS. And as I outlined before there is no switch, but a router.
Connection is 1000/full. I checked everything I could 1000 times. I started believing that 5.2 performance of 5.2 is much
worse than 5.1.

Does anybody here run servers with high speed connections and lots of TCP sessions?
Did you ever experience something similar?

Igor.