FreeBSD 4.10-BETA available for i386

Larry Hammer larrykh465 at SoftHome.net
Tue Apr 13 00:34:47 PDT 2004

	>All,

	>I'm pleased to announce the availability of 4.10-BETA for i386.
	> (snip)
	> and I ask everyone to test it out as much as possible in the BETA phase.

	>  We ask that everyone thoroughly test this out so that we can have
	>  a stable and successfull 4.10 release.
	>I would also like to thank Ken Smith for his invaluable help in getting
	>this released, and I would like to welcome Hiroki Sato to the release
	>engineering team!

	>Thanks,

	>Scott

I have 10gig free and waiting, downloading the iso now, but my burner is down.
I know there is a way to mount an ISO as a file system but I cant find the
instructions how to do this. I had them copied from freebsd questions but I
have done a lot of house cleaning on the hd since then .oops.
if anyone could give me the commands to do this it would be much appreciated.
Thanks;
Larry Hammer