no more mozilla with gtk2 on stable

Kent Stewart kstewart at owt.com
Wed Apr 7 07:28:01 PDT 2004

On Wednesday 07 April 2004 06:47 am, Gunnar Flygt wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 07, 2004 at 12:13:45PM +0200, Fritz Heinrichmeyer wrote:
> > after commit of gtk2.4.0 building of mozilla and mozilla-devel
> > fails here at
>
> The gtk2.4.0 doesn't even build on my machine (4.9-STABLE)
>
> > my box running "STABLE". I.e. gimp-2.0 works ...
> >
> > It works fine on boxes running current. Am i alone with this?

It sound like you are bumping into the glib-2.4.0 update. A fix for some
is to portupgrade -rf glib. I had a mozilla build problem on one system
but I could install the packages from the 1st machine and build mozilla
just fine on this machine. I finally broke down and did the -rf update.

Kent

--
Kent Stewart
Richland, WA