ssh no longer connecting automatically

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Sun Apr 4 14:24:48 PDT 2004

On Fri, Apr 02, 2004 at 01:59:25PM -0500, Daren Desjardins wrote:
: Ive been having the exact same issue, even started a thread on it with
: no resolution yet.
:
: Some findings I have made recently included taking a working ssh from a
: bsd4.9 release box, copying it to the one that wasnt working, including
: the config. That ssh also had the problem after copying. This seems to
: indicate either the config has issues(but I copied that as well) or a
: runtime library conflict...
:
: The code where it dies can be found in the source ssh-dss.c, at '
: ret = DSA_do_verify(digest, dlen, sig, key->dsa);' I believe, line 172.

I found  one thing I forgot to mention, perhaps because I forgot I did it:
The SSH I am using is the SSH-portable port.  I was following a tuning guide
and forgot this is the version I am using.

jm
--
My other computer is your Windows box.