Failure to build (ports) vmware2 in 4-9-PRERELEASE

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery at ece.cmu.edu
Mon Sep 29 14:09:59 PDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-09-29 at 17:06, Andrew Sparrow wrote:
> The patches that Anders Nordby (thanks Anders!!) supplied in the
> commentary for PR55928 still work fine for me, on a -PRERELEASE of
> Sep 18th):

Looks vaguely like what I did just to get it to compile; the result does
not *run*, at least on my system or that of various others who were
poking at it.

--
brandon s. allbery    [linux,solaris,freebsd,perl]     allbery at kf8nh.com
system administrator      [WAY too many hats]        allbery at ece.cmu.edu
electrical and computer engineering, carnegie mellon univ.         KF8NH
URGENT!  E-xpedient nuked APK subdomains; kf8nh.apk.net is DEAD.  Sorry.