USB keyboard problem

Ruben van Staveren ruben at verweg.com
Sun Sep 28 11:22:22 PDT 2003

FYI,

On FreeBSD I have out of order characters on my USB keyboard whereas it
performs just fine using the NetBSD 1.6 USB code...

On Sun, Sep 28, 2003 at 01:04:59PM +0800, plasma wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> BTW, I observed that the terminal receives endless ENTERs when I plug
> in the USB keyboard.  Does this happen to those who use USB keyboard?
> I'd like to know if it happens ALL THE TIME or just me.
>

> plasma

-stable list readers, don't you think this man deserves more credit than only
this monologue ? It is just that you're so keen to point people to the fine
forgotten manual/archive/faulty hardware otherwise.

Regards,
	Ruben