default route

Nick H. - Network Operations nickh at supportteam.net
Wed Sep 24 19:48:13 PDT 2003

I had the same problem under 5.1-RELEASE-p6 and it appears that in the
couple of hours of building and coming to work they had released -p7.  You
may wanna try upgrading your sources and see what that brings about.  in
the -p7 update there was an update performed on if_ether.c (as well as the
openssh fixes).  Just my $0.02.

Regards,
Nick H.
Network Operations Center
nickh at supportteam.net

Please rate my performance! http://www.supportteam.net/rate.php3
Please submit all new support requests to
http://ticketmonster.hostingsupport.com/

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If
message to anyone.  In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email.  Please advise immediately if you or your
employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.
given nor endorsed by it.