USB Problem

Olivier Tharan olive at oban.frmug.org
Mon Sep 22 13:55:07 PDT 2003

* regis rampnoux <regisr at pobox.com> (20030922 22:43):
> It was working on 9/5 ...
> I have sent a pr (#57104)
> I hope that this pr can be closed before 4.9-RELEASE ...

>From your bug report, it appears I have the same USB controller,
but there is an Alcatel SpeedTouch USB ADSL adapter at the end. I also
get this hangup after detecting uhub with a kernel built arount 9/20.

The last kernel was built more than three months ago, so I cannot narrow
down the problem to a precise date.

Plugging the USB device in after device detection works fine, of course,
but it does not help in case of a remote boot (and this is the only
device offering me net access).

--
olive