USB Problem

regis rampnoux regisr at pobox.com
Sun Sep 21 02:12:09 PDT 2003

<message resent - email address not valid, I apalogize if you received
it twice>

I have the same problem than Volker Stolz a month ago!

If I boot with the hub attached, it stops at :
ohci0: <AcerLabs M5237 (Aladdin-V) USB controller>
        mem0xdf000000-0xdf000fff irq 9 at device 2.0 on pci0
usb0: OHCI version 1.0, legacy support
usb0: <AcerLabs M5237 (Aladdin-V) USB controller> on ohci0
usb0: USB revision 1.0
uhub0: AcerLabs OHCI root hub, class 9/0, rev 1.00/1.00, addr 1

If I boot w/o the hub, the boot completes and I can replug the USB HUB
which is working fine (but the scsibus number change, I have also SCSI
cards).

uhub1: Texas Instruments TUSB2046 hub, class 9/0, rev 1.10/1.25, addr 2

This was working on my previous source sync on 6 september.
Source tree was updated yesterday, 20 september (since today there is
only update on the doc tree).

--
<regisr>