Sieve script to filter today's MS annoyances

Stuart Barkley stuartb at 4gh.net
Sat Sep 20 22:40:46 PDT 2003

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 at 22:33 -0500, Kirk Strauser wrote:

> I don't know what's going on, but I've been getting literally
> hundreds of virus/worm-looking emails per hour all day today.

I've added the following to my sendmail .mc file:

define(`confMAX_MESSAGE_SIZE', `125000')

This stops the bloatware Virus/Worm/Trojan emails.  Real bounces which
strip the executable still come through.

It also should put a stop to a bunch of other unwanted junk that
should not be sent through email.

Stuart Barkley
--
I've never been lost; I was once bewildered for three days, but never lost!
                                        --  Daniel Boone