ipfw + trasnparent proxy

Marcos Biscaysaqu marcos at thepacific.net
Wed Sep 17 14:42:14 PDT 2003

Hi Bob.
    I have the proxy working and setting to trasnparent proxy, and I
have got my IPFW working. the problem is
I have my proxy on port 3218 and I want redirect all the traffic on port
80 to my proxy so the client don't need setup the proxy in them browser.
Do you know how can I make work it with IPFW.
thanks