TV tuner

Steve O'Hara-Smith steve at sohara.org
Tue Sep 9 10:38:26 PDT 2003

On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 12:30:10 -0500
Samuel Kesterson <samuelk at k-labs.com> wrote:

SK> 	I used (until my recent discovery of MythTV, which requires
SK> 	Leenooks) an "ATI TV Wonder VE" card with RELENG_4_5 up through
SK> 	RELENG_4_8. I would assume it still works. It's a bt878 card, and
SK> 	you should be able to pick one up for around $30USD or so.

	HOW??? I didn't think there was any trace of bt878 support in
the system and I looked for it! If that card works it should be possible
to use my AIW Radeon too.

--
C:>WIN                                      |     Directable Mirrors
The computer obeys and wins.                |A Better Way To Focus The Sun