No nonodump...

Michael Sierchio kudzu at tenebras.com
Mon Sep 8 13:05:27 PDT 2003

Sean Page wrote:
> Ahhh, right you are. Regrettably, you caught me skimming the material a
> little too quickly. Guess I should have finished my coffee first [insert
> sheepish grin here] :-)

See my sig.  In any case, one might have wished for orthogonality in the
command line options/flags, or a fix in the man page. ;-)

> Sorry to have wasted the bandwidth folks.

Not at all, it was more entertaining than most threads.

--

"Well," Brahma said, "even after ten thousand explanations, a fool is no
  wiser, but an intelligent man requires only two thousand five hundred."