buildkernel errors with "options SMBFS"

Daniel danielc at green-orb.com
Thu Sep 4 08:07:13 PDT 2003

Wow, thanks!  I thought I had read LINT well enough but I missed this part!  Now I feel
sheeeeeeeepish.  :)  Hopefully this helps another poor fool out too!  :)

It *would* be nice if the config parser at the beginning threw an error for obvious
incompatible or known missing options like this ... ones that *will* throw an error later in
the build.  There was nothing in LINT (particularly around the SMBFS line) to indicate
these were necessary additional options whatsoever.

Anyway, thanks again and sorry for all the noise!

Peace all...

 -- Daniel
 <><