kernel: wi0: timeout in wi_seek

Ruben van Staveren ruben at verweg.com
Mon Sep 1 00:48:16 PDT 2003

You are probably using WEP, and this causes lockups in the wi driver.
Use either ipsec/pptp, but encrypted pptp is marginally better that that
phoney WEP :)

Or get a hardware AP, like the linksys WAP11.

Wat version of FreeBSD are you running ? as you both mailed to -stable and
-current... searching the archives also helps

Cheers,
	Ruben

--
  /() ) |       Ruben van Staveren      http://ruben.is.verweg.com/      |_o