FreeBSD STABLE support for new motherboards

Daniel O'Connor doconnor at gsoft.com.au
Thu Oct 9 19:06:11 PDT 2003

On Thursday 09 October 2003 21:29, Olaf Lenz wrote:
> Jesus! This did work. I never dared trying out the microphone socket, but
> that did the job. Thanks for the hint.

Note that the AC97 codec you have has switchable output..
It can do 2, 4 or 6 channel output, and can be configured to use either the
header on the motherboard, or switch the 3.5mm jacks on the back to the
appropriate configuration.

are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum
GPG Fingerprint - 9A8C 569F 685A D928 5140  AE4B 319B 41F4 5D17 FDD5