good address will not resolve in freebsd (_ in host names)

Mike Tancsa mike at sentex.net
Tue Oct 7 11:58:29 PDT 2003

No, but like I said, more and more people are starting to use it.  What is
the big deal about _ vs - ?  I am all for following convention, but
sometimes it leads to the Judean Popular People's front vs the People's
popular Front of Judea type stuff....  Also, as someone else pointed out, I
think the RFC has changed since then.

         ---Mike