panics on 24 hour boundaries

Mike Tancsa mike at sentex.net
Thu Oct 2 07:47:32 PDT 2003

Yes.  The machine was and is well worked out so that with or without INET6
back then it would not have made a significant difference memory usage
wise. Somehow I doubt that removing INET6 from the kernel would make a
significant difference in how the box made use of RAM especially different
enough to stop the machine from rebooting.

         ---Mike