Does 4.9-RELEASE work with 3Ware RAID card?

Brett Glass brett at lariat.org
Thu Nov 20 13:45:04 PST 2003

I apologize if what I was not as clear as I might have been. What
I'm asking is whether any of the fixes that were put in for vinum
might also be necessary for UFS. I have a limited time to take the
machine down and need to have as much foreknowledge as possible
of what I might need to do to bring it up under 4.9-RELEASE.

--Brett Glass