Does 4.9-RELEASE work with 3Ware RAID card?

Wes Peters wes at softweyr.com
Thu Nov 20 09:16:10 PST 2003

On Wednesday 19 November 2003 06:08 pm, Brett Glass wrote:
> At 06:41 PM 11/19/2003, Mark Linimon wrote:
>
> >IMHO that's the only way you're going to be able to rely on
> >getting authoritative responses in a fixed time-period, i.e.
> >quickly enough for you to be able to make your necessary business
> >decisions.  Asking for volunteer labor to do QA and regression
> >testing on a fixed schedule, when you're not in the position
> >to do those tasks themselves, is merely going to frustrate everyone,
> >including yourself, in the long run.
>
> That's not what I'm asking for, of course. I'm asking to hear
> if anyone has already had experience with the hardware and software
> in question. It's mutually beneficial to everyone in the community
> if this information is shared widely.

Yes, and the mail list archives and FAQs help there, but somebody at some
point has to be the pioneer.  Living in Wyoming, I'm certain you've seen
lots of pictures of pioneers, right?  They're easy to identify; they're
the people with arrows sticking out of their backs. ;^)

--

        Where am I, and what am I doing in this handbasket?

Wes Peters                                               wes at softweyr.com