Does 4.9-RELEASE work with 3Ware RAID card?

Colin Percival colin.percival at wadham.ox.ac.uk
Wed Nov 19 18:05:54 PST 2003

At 17:59 19/11/2003 -0700, Brett Glass wrote:
>Are other people besides me sticking to 4.8-RELEASE plus patches?

   Depending upon whether you believe freebsd.org's www logs or my FreeBSD
Update www logs, somewhere in the range of 30-60% of former FreeBSD 4.8
users have switched to 4.9-RELEASE.  I'm inclined to say that neither
source is likely to be worth believing, but I think we can conclude that
the number is somewhere between 0% and 100%. :)

Colin Percival