make package

nobody nobody freebsd_stable at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 16 18:38:45 PST 2003

Hello,

I recently tried to build my packages of  FreeBSD-4.9 stable for my case.  I
noticed that the packages of dependencies were not build under the
$PACKAGES/All and I man man ports which didn't show the option to do that.
(e.g. cvsup-without-gui needs libiconv ... )  I would like to know if there
exists any options or methods to build the dependencies packages as well
while I try to build the packages (e.g. cvsup-without-gui).

Thanks.

Clarence