portupgrade and PHP

Mark Sergeant msergeant at snsonline.net
Wed Nov 5 20:37:21 PST 2003

If you are using portupgrade then  edit /usr/local/etc/pkgtools.conf and
add something along the lines of ...

'www/mod_php4' => 'WITH_BCMATH=yes WITH_BZIP2=yes WITH_CALENDAR=yes WI
TH_CRACK=yes WITH_CTYPE=yes WITH_CURL=yes WITH_DBASE=yes WITH_FTP=yes
WITH_GD=ye
s WITH_GETTEXT=yes WITH_ICONV=yes WITH_IMAP=yes WITH_MBSTRING=yes
WITH_MCAL=yes
WITH_MCVE=yes WITH_MCRYPT=yes WITH_MHASH=yes WITH_MIME=yes WITH_MING=yes
WITH_MY
SQL=yes WITH_OPENLDAP=yes WITH_OPENSSL=yes WITH_OVERLOAD=yes
WITH_PCRE=yes WITH_
PDFLIB=yes WITH_POSIX=yes WITH_POSTGRESQL=yes WITH_PSPELL=yes
WITH_SESSION=yes W
ITH_SHMOP=yes WITH_SOCKETS=yes WITH_SYSVSEM=yes WITH_SYSVSHM=yes
WITH_TOKENIZER=
yes WITH_XML=yes WITH_XSLT=yes WITH_ZIP=yes WITH_ZLIB=yes',

in the MAKE_ARGS section. You can then install mod_php4 by doing
portinstall mod_php4 which will pick up these args, portupgrade parses
pkgtools.conf everytime it runs so on the next php upgrade these args
will be used.

Cheers,

Mark