blackmail attempt? Stable mailing list block?

Wes Peters wes at softweyr.com
Tue May 6 23:03:51 PDT 2003

On Monday 05 May 2003 12:23, Matthew Dillon wrote:
>     I'm going to put a plug in for the relays.ordb.org DNSBL.  It's a
>     fairly conservative volunteer dnsbl that verifies and blocks open
>     relays in an automated fashion.  I run one of their U.S.
> nameservers.

ordb is very good.  They caught an exim config file error for me ;^) once
upon a time and their automated test tool not only verified for me that I
had fixed the error, but also removed my sever from their list right then
and there.  Too bad the other 6 or 7 RBLs that caught it weren't quite so
tractable...

--

        Where am I, and what am I doing in this handbasket?

Wes Peters                                               wes at softweyr.com