blackmail attempt? Stable mailing list block?

Scheidell at secnap.com Scheidell at secnap.com
Mon May 5 09:39:42 PDT 2003

"Bob Willcox" <bob at immure.com> wrote in message news:<20030502215651.GE27495 at luke.immure.com>...
> On Wed, Apr 30, 2003 at 01:08:55PM -0700, Tenebrae wrote:
> > On Wed, 30 Apr 2003, Andy Harrison wrote:
> using blacklists is a bad idea. The only blacklist that will stop all
> spam is one that covers all addresses!

now you know the reason I created 'blocked.secnap.net'.

It is a warning to anyone using blacklists:
know the blacklist policy before you use it.
The same blacklists you can use for personal use CANNOT BE USED FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.

(we have blocked a lot of resumes sent in from free mail services..)