Please confirm (conf#3cf11a7145595546740c6064dbc27044)

Samuel Tardieu sam at rfc1149.net
Mon Jun 30 09:43:44 PDT 2003

>> What would it do with my hotel reservation confirmation email?

Pete> bounces them back. I work in a company that does such
Pete> things. They get bounced, end up in the bit bucket and then the
Pete> customer complains he hasnt got his confirmation
Pete> email. customers fault, no refund.

Other solutions exist. I use WLE (http://www.rfc1149.net/wle) to
protect my sam at rfc1149.net address and some others. When I have to
enter a mail address into a field and I am expecting a mail, I use
something like "amazon at sam.rfc1149.net". Everything sent to
"@sam.rfc1149.net" enters my mailbox without going through the
anti-spam filter. If I receive spam to such an address, I add a
blacklist line and that's it.

  Sam
--
Samuel Tardieu -- sam at rfc1149.net -- http://www.rfc1149.net/sam