Hardcoded krb reference in ports/postfix

Melvyn Sopacua freebsd-stable at webteckies.org
Sat Jun 28 03:18:19 PDT 2003

Hi,

There's a hardcoded reference to /usr/lib/libkrb.a in Makefile.inc. Is there a
special reason, that there's no knob but a file check?

AFAIK - my /usr/lib/libkrb.a stems from the 4.2-RELEASE cd install I started
this comp with (it's dated Nov 2000) and thus hasn't been updated since and
any linkage with it, results in undefined des(3) references.

Since sysutils/libchk doesn't report the libs as unreferenced, I'm not
enclined to throw it out just yet, so a knob would be welcome.

--
Melvyn