mpd VPN won't work after upgrade from 4.6-STABLE to 4.8-STABLE

Archie Cobbs archie at dellroad.org
Wed Jun 25 12:45:13 PDT 2003

Doug Lee wrote:
> Yes, but it's a good enough idea that I'm doing it again just to be
> totally sure...and you reminded me that I forgot to rm -r work before
> doing it last time :P
>
> ...but I am getting the same results after just having done

The build compile warnings are "normal" and due to old style
function declarations in OpenSSL.

If you're getting protocol reject errors -- while trying to use
Microsoft MPPE encryption? Then probably one side is generating
the keys incorrectly. What is the other side? Also, let's see
the log trace.

-Archie