need mail client

Matthias Buelow mkb at mukappabeta.de
Sun Jun 22 11:54:58 PDT 2003

Michael Nottebrock writes:

>I don't know what amazes me more, the super unspecific questions some people
>come up with or people trying to answer them by quoting their hitparade of
>favourite programs.

I know what _doesn't_ amaze me: zero-content rants about other people's
postings, which have nothing to do with the subject of the thread.

Besides, if, before dumping the textual incarnation of your weekend
hangover in here, you had actually read the entire thread, you might
have understood that: a) the original poster most probably wants to use
IMAP (commercial server etc.), and b) that I recommended the above
programs (which, btw., are not on the top of my "hitparade") because
they handle IMAP a lot better than the sylpheed program, which was
previously recommended by someone else.  Of course, the original
question doesn't really belong to freebsd-stable, but that's a different
issue.

--
Matthias Buelow;  mkb@{mukappabeta.de,informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de}

    ``Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem.''
        -- William of Ockham (~1285-1349, "Occam's Razor")