umass device support...how generic is it?

Fred Clift fclift at verio.net
Fri Jun 13 14:21:44 PDT 2003

On Wed, 11 Jun 2003, Michal F. Hanula wrote:

> don't remember the messages exactly). The problem was in the da driver
> trying to use READ_6 comand while the device only supports READ_10.
> Try adding the device to da_quirk_table in src/sys/cam/scsi/scsi_da.c

It seems like the entire sim should be set to only do READ_10 - it seem
like every usb umass device has this problem -- every one I own does.

Is there some easy way to specify a quirk for 'every device on this scsi
bus (or sim I guess)'

Fred

--
Fred Clift - fclift at verio.net -- Remember: If brute
force doesn't work, you're just not using enough.