[Cerb-list] CerbNG v1.0-RC2 is now avaliable!

Pawel Jakub Dawidek nick at garage.freebsd.pl
Wed Jun 11 11:19:10 PDT 2003

On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 07:20:26PM +0200, clemens fischer wrote:
+> > We are proudly announce that CerbNG-1.0 Release Candidate 2 is now
+> > avaliable.
+>
+> congratulations!  may i suggest to always include the CVS tag of any
+> release announced here?  i just tried to make(1) the CVS HEAD on my
+> freebsd-4.8, but this failed the compilation.

Could you please send any compilation output on cerb mailing list?
Maybe it's just because cerb releases don't needed bison and source
from CVS head branch does.

Pawel Jakub Dawidek                       pawel at dawidek.net
UNIX Systems Programmer/Administrator     http://garage.freebsd.pl
Am I Evil? Yes, I Am!                     http://cerber.sourceforge.net