Problex with Matrox G450 and XFree86 4.3.0 on 4.8-STABLE

Barry Irwin bvi at itouchlabs.com
Mon Jun 9 08:27:05 PDT 2003

Basically to have two desktops.  The Card I have ahs two VGA outputs, rather
than the VGA and TV out combo that some have.  Really its a nice to have,
usually I keep web browsers and the like on one head, and xterms on the
other.

Barry

--
Barry Irwin         bvi at itouchlabs.com                    Tel: