What happened with 5.1-RELEASE?

Thomas Elliott tom at tomelliott.net
Sat Jun 7 14:09:55 PDT 2003

Just to add to the confusion, I snagged a copy of 5.1 disc1 from
mirror.ac.uk (my local mirror) - when I went to download disc2 - the 5.1
folder had gone - leaving just RC1.
Something very strange going on methinks.
--
Tom
tom at tomelliott.net
ICQ: 8018364 MSN: netgeek_uk at hotmail.com
Home# +44(0)1634309229 Fax# +44(0)1634710086
Mobile# +44(0)7764486175 US# +1(917)4386847