Weird USB lockup with Linksys USB100TX NIC

Scott Mitchell scott+freebsd at fishballoon.org
Thu Jul 24 03:39:58 PDT 2003

On Fri, Jul 18, 2003 at 11:31:23AM +0100, Scott Mitchell wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 17, 2003 at 07:46:48PM +0100, Josef Karthauser wrote:
> > On Mon, Jun 16, 2003 at 10:02:35PM +0100, Scott Mitchell wrote:
> This card is supposed to sit between my cable modem and new firewall/router
> box.  Fortunately the modem (Terayon TJ210) appears to only have a 10BaseT
> port so I should be OK there.

OK, played around with this a bit more.  The card seems perfectly happy to
make a 10Mbit link with the cable modem, so it's fine for what I'm planning
to use it for.  There's definitely an issue with 100Mbit and/or autosensing
connections though.  I'll add this to my list of things to look at when I
have some time (ha!), in the meantime any objection to my filing a PR on
this, so it doesn't get forgotten about?

	Scott