Via EPIA Mini-ITX motherboard

Andrew MacIntyre andymac at bullseye.apana.org.au
Tue Jul 22 06:16:10 PDT 2003

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003, Rudolph Pereira wrote:

> I've been looking into these little boxes, thinking I could use one as a
> firewall/gateway. My one requirement is that it would need to have two
> PCI slots (one can be low-profile), and although I've seen PCI riser
> cards that can give me two slots, they've been rare, and cases that are
> suitable (i.e have the space, and back panels are compatible)
> even rarer (I've yet to find one). Does anyone know of any such
> cases (it'd be even better if they're available in au)?

I don't know whether it would meet your requirements, let alone be readily
available, but last time I looked at VIA's site (www.viavpsd.com) it
listed a MicroATX version of the EPIA-M board (don't remember the model
#) with the CLE266 chipset and 3 PCI slots.

Regards,
Andrew.

E-mail: andymac at bullseye.apana.org.au  (pref) | Snail: PO Box 370
        andymac at pcug.org.au             (alt) |        Belconnen  ACT  2616