SCSI backup error

Lefteris Tsintjelis lefty at ene.asda.gr
Fri Jul 4 15:49:32 PDT 2003

Termination and termination power is OK in both buses. I strongly believe that
it could be the firmware. It is an old and unmaintaned board with a build in
SCSI bus so no chance for a firmware upgrade, checked that one already. I will
probably switch it to another SCSI bus and see if that helps but in case of a
firmware bug, that I strongly believe this is the case here, is there a
workaround? I recall that Adaptec had a firmware bug in all controllers with
earlier versions than 3.00.