ipv6 dialup: "nd6_lookup: failed to lookup" problem (4.8-REL)

Hajimu UMEMOTO ume at mahoroba.org
Fri Jul 4 09:57:03 PDT 2003

Hi,

jp> 	BUT, after closing the PPP connection and dialing again, rtsol
jp> assigns IP6 address, but no default route is added:

I myself doesn't use RA with PPP, actually.  I'm using DHCPv6 prefix
delegetion with PPP.  So, I didn't aware about it.  It seems there is
some problem around ND.  You may need to run `ndp -R' from
ppp.linkdown for workaround.  I'll try to fix this issue as soon as
possible.

Sincerely,

ume at mahoroba.org  ume at bisd.hitachi.co.jp  ume@{,jp.}FreeBSD.org
http://www.imasy.org/~ume/